Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, March 08, 2008

globe trotting

If i had a private jet , i'd pack my bags and leave to a new destination every weekend.This weekend, i would like to go to Los Angeles. Although i havent been there, Rodeo Drive has always sounded good to me.

On the 14th of march however, i'd be in NYC. Why? For the Sole Desire exhibition held at the FIT museum, Seventh Avenue at 27 Street. I would so love to attend a shoe exhibit, let alone chris louboutin's show. These flower mary-janes are too sweet.

Later on, I would stop in Paris. Live the parisian atmosphere in rue saint honore, champs elysees, & laduree. Also, i would practice my very,very poor french skills. Je parle francais maintenant, tres peu.Probably the only thing i would say.

Bon,alors back to reality.The only exhibition i can visit is the Masks Exhibition held at the national museum of Bahrain.

I really need some time off,don't I ?



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger Fastidious Babe said...

what i would do to be in paris right now, sip my cino and nibble on those macarons.. and shoe shop till i drop..

oh.. and bien sur.. practice what lil french i have aussie..

cute blog x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home