Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 30, 2007

birthday wishes

last week was my birthday. i'm a year older now , hopefully wiser. I was never a big birthday party person, surprisingly it doesn't even upset me when people forget my birthday, unless ofcourse its someone very dear to me. However, its always nice to be surprised by the best forms of b-day wishes when the clock strikes 12. Thank you xx. ♥ & a special thanx to my dearest cousins for the marie antoinette inspired pralines 'n creme cake, kept me high on sugar all nite. :*
i've been quite busy balancing my classes,midterms,and riding sessions.i can say i'm now officially obsessed with riding. I wait for the days my classes are scheduled, and when im there i just don't want to leave. When im home im reading tips and watching videos, or shopping for riding gear.
I've also been practicing my long forgotten photoshop skils, on a beaaautiful picture + loving the strawberry red polish i've chosen to paint me toes with!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
my current favorite show, brothers & sisters. - excluding the american dream cheesiness -

finally, a flashback memory of the things that brought tremendous happiness to me many years ago, and still does :



type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425"
height="350">


with ♥

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brothers & Sister's *faint* oh my love i love love love watching the is totaly diffrent that what we used to see or watch am so in love with it i can wait for the next ep. *cries* i've reached S02E09 where are u standing .. & Happy Birthday :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home