Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, February 23, 2008

color palette

im currently loving whites,greys,and shocks of electric color. bright purple is suddenly appealing to me. But my favorite palette of all times is that of marie antoinette's. I just love everything about that movie, the dresses, the shoes, the food & everything else.
I'm currently searching for furniture to decorate my new nest with, which is why im deciding on certain color palettes. I read somewhere the best way to pick a theme is pick an art piece with appealing colors to work with.




style wise, i luv boudoirish/paris-rococo style combinations.





finally, picking objects with fun colors is the best way to accessorize and embellish. Macaroons,cakes, laces, and textures are great sources of inspiration.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5:55 AM, Blogger in my choos said...

gorgeoussss bedroom!

x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home