Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

been so long

well,it most certainly has been so long. I have been postponing the update for some day where i've got lots of free time, it took some time for that day to come. I am now anticipating my summer holiday, i am pretty excited about it.
I've been quite busy lately balancing tasks. I spent a beautiful weekend in dubai two weeks ago with my favorite people, i then came back and arranged a bridal shower for a dear cousin of mine. I have always fantasized about being a party planner one day, that was a little preview of what it would be like.
My cousin and i organized it together, with a tropical/flowery like theme. Everything went well thankfully, and the party was a big pass.The party favors were customized and looked really pretty. I guess i-with some help-could become a party planner some day.

I also overcame my worst fear this semester,presentations. I have now nothing to worry about besides my final exams, which doesn't really worry me much. I will now get back to my current favorite thing to do, watch f.r.i.e.n.d.s.

dubai //

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

shower arrangement //

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and lotsa friends //

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

au revior.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger pinkie said...

good luck with ur exams =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home