Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 30, 2006

baking with janet

i've been taking cooking classes the past few weeks at the Cookery Studio with Janet. I made english scones on the first class , a delicious chicken pasta on the second , chocolate caramel shortbread on the third , and today , faiiiiryyyy cakes the Prince Charles way. <3
I must say i was so pleased i finally learned how to bake a cake without using powder in a box. X)




you tube is my latest online hangout.Although i'm a tad late, i spend hours watching my fav. that 70's show.I've also been searching up some "classics", such as home alone. It's one movie i will never get tired of watching , i guess it brings back some good memories.* Also my dream of strolling the streets of NY city one day <3.

3 Comments:

At 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the cakes look so nice!! =D i wanna do cooking! where's this place you go to?

 
At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yum yum!
More updates (=

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger life-melodi said...

mmm, looks so tasty ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home