Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

sunshine



although the heat is killing me every morning, its good to have the summer sunshine back. I really miss the days when i had nothing to do every weekend but pack my swimsuit and go to my granny's for a dip in the pool. Really felt like summer back then.
I've filled my time up this quarter with 5 courses, quite hectic one it'll be. On the sunny side though i've got thursday off, scheduled my riding classes on that day.

The addition to my hat collection is i think the most prettyful thing ever. will post pics of it later.Right now,i am wishing for a spin on the chanel merry go round. Sil vous plait karl, make one for our backyard.I'd love to have this as my view.

In a spectacular setting in the Grand Palais, the maestro of French fashion who has already shown his own label collection this week, transformed the catwalk into a fairground with a giant carousel as the centerpiece.

But in the place of fairground horses there were Chanel's signature details -- quilted handbags, camellias and pearls.



Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 5:20 AM, Blogger asameee said...

so much fun i luvv the merry go round!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Baroque said...

allah u ride! tres cool!

 
At 5:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home