Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, October 04, 2008

mii and wii

i'm a little behind on the wii world,yet so fascinated. I'm learning to swing my racket on the tennis court on time before i miss. I still miss 4 out of 5 balls on my court. I wonder if these games enhance the players actual skills though? I highly doubt it since i've only played tennis once and let me tell you i only returned 1 out of 15 balls. Yes it was that bad.


oui oui cest moi on wii


im a little fedup with my current layout, its been on for long. So ive been collecting inspiration from here n there. My number one source is ofcourse vintage ads a la google images. Will try to work on it before i get hit with the new upcoming semester.


3 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Blogger Mme.Monstre said...

6ab3an a wii is not as good as the real thing .. my trainer says that it does enhance the skills .. ( ofcourse you have to do every single move .. even the "steady" position )

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger asameee said...

oo let's play together!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger ting said...

what are you doing studying business, go out there and web sign honeyyyy!

p.s. this wii stuff is crazy, so much fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home