Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 17, 2008

zipcode: 90210

dear minnie mouse,
i left your home yesterday after spending the most miraculous 5 days ever. I had the most amazing experiences which i think everyone should encounter. From the most spectacular performances to the magical mickey shaped cookies in disney, and shows of very smart connection between people and shamu's followed by dining with the sharks at seaworld--i tell you minnie, your home is a lot of fun. I must say though, you are very devoted to mickey judging by the to-do list at your place.I admire your love to him despite the squeaky voice.



I'm now at our second destination, Beverly hills 90210. I just arrived here today morning and i am loving it already. I can tell this is a place i'll want to return to as soon as i'm gone. The weather is very pleasant, and i'm staying at the same neighbourhood the movie pretty woman was filmed in~circa 1990.
until i blog again-happy holidays*

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics loveee MIss ya loads ,so does london ! -A ;p your one and only

 
At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and btw the biscuit is too tempting

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger asameee said...

I loooooooove this post it's soo much fun have a fabulous time my luv <3

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger ting said...

Aw, what a maagical post you've got there pearls <3 Oh how much i miss minnie, enjoy your stay xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home