Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, July 20, 2008

to my goldfish memory

Two days ago, my sister and I facing Peter Krause from dirty sexy money and his manager in the elevator:

Me [to myself]: oh my god i know this guy!

Peter Krause [probably surprised by our ignorance]: Hello

My sister [who doesn't know whats going on]: Hi

Peter Krause : where are you guys from ?

My sister [me still squeezing my brain so hard]: Bahrain

Peter Krause : Oh :)

Me : do you know where that is ?

Peter Krause : Yea i do

-- arrived at the second floor..

Him : Nice to meet you guys, Bye.

Ten minutes later at our room ,i remember. I went back to the lobby for the ABC function hoping to find Patrick Dempsey, but no i didn't.I did however see the guys from Scrubs, Brothers & Sisters, and Tom from desperate housewives.This is why i hate my memory..although i don't think i wouldve plucked up the courage to speak of anything else.
I do have pictures that i haven't yet uploaded. Will post someday.


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww that's cool ya 7a6'ek :D

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Emaratioryx said...

funny post !

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger asameee said...

hi looser when are you gonna update again? :p

 
At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter Krause is so good on Dirty Sexy Money. Soooo addicted to that show - do you watch?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home