Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 10, 2008

inside my head

How does one get away from life's imperfections ? Last night before i went to sleep i thought of all the imperfect things in my life and others. It was a long chain of thoughts scattered over lots&lots of people.

How attached to life am I ? I wish there was some kind of standard to compare myself to. I love my family, i love purses, i love shoes,i love i love i love,,but deep down i want to remind myself how irrelevant all these things are. I want to have it in my heart that wether or not all these things are available to me, I will be a better person.
I want to wake up one day being satisfied enough with the things i have done in life, knowing i tried my best.I know I don't right now.
well, thats me trying to put my tres random thoughts in words.

I just finished packing my bags for our tour starting tommorow morning. I am so excited about split-caming, & i'll try to make sure i dont burn out the rolls this time.
until i blog again, au revoir.






July 4 at Seqouia




and it rained again




fireworks- j'adore





p.s. STC movie was beautiful to watch, with amazing dresses+shoes+handbags. But whats with all the between the line advertising ? Seriously.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger ting said...

your shots are so much fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home