Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

to: my blog

dear blog, i'm sorry for being such an awful owner. Ive seriously had no extra time to do anything lately. Things will get better between us once im done with this semester, c'est promise!
I have been super-loaded with assignments and a very fulltime schedule which leaves me too lazy to do anything every night. Forgive me nyxxie for the late response, here it goes :
These are the rules:

1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
the luvly nyxxie
2. Mention these rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.

+ I can never mess my bed up during the day.When i take short afternoon naps on my bed i'd cover up with a throw or something but never pull the quilt out of order. I hate messy beds. Obsessive Compulsive ? maybe.

+ When sitting in the passenger seat with someone driving, i count light poles on the street,or bushes.

+ I still love tom&jerry. Sometimes when i have nothing better to do i look them up on youtube and watch them.

+ I love eating ice.

+ When im really embarassed or being scowled at, i must smile. I've had this problem since i was in the third grade. The principle once called me to her office for getting an F in math. She kept asking me why I was careless, and all i could do was smile until she let me go. I didn't say one word.

+ I cant walk straight.seriously. Whenever im walking by someone they end up getting closer and closer to the walls beside them, and end up switching sides with me. I have balance problems, thus i can't even ride a bicycle. Thank god ive learned to balance myself on a horse.

4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
im breaking this rule.


a while ago i accidentally found a tv program that i fell in love with. Dress my nest , by Thom Filicia. The designer basically take any outfit picked by the candidate and designs a room according to that outfit. Although i hate the attitude, his work is pretty impressive.




meanwhile,i've been trying to enhance my skills with a software im a newbie to. HomeDesigner by Better Homes.I'm gonna need sometime to master it, but i can tell i'll have a lot of fun experimenting with it. It's also great for visualizing my ideas sometimes.

my latest creations involve a thank you card i made for a baby shower, and an unfinished layout banner pour mon amie :



we're having a mini pool party tommorow morning, so must get sleep to save my energy! au revior dear blog.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger asameee said...

hahahaha i looove this post it's so much fun i never knew you loved tom and jerry i looooove them to tell sooy to send u a few dvds ive got plenty under my tv, xx

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger ting said...

im loving the latest creation. so much funnn. and very creative i must say :)

 
At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

last night i was watching tom and jerry and cracking up ;p seriously they never get old! and i love eating ice !! kilman iseer fee AAAAAA7!! SHLOONN!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home