Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

addictions

Before i came across the The purse forum i thought i had a crazy addiction to purses. Now however, i think my addiction is completely normal. It's funny how different people find their own obsessions.
I guess no one understands real obsession until they fall for one.

I came across a cupcake blog for cupcake obsessions today , which has archives of the prettiest cupcakes.
All cupcakes,All the time. I must say i wasnt much of a cupcake person, i got a sudden urge of baking cupcakes after finding all those fancy fairy cakes.

annnd after a long wait,i finally got to watch the devil wears prada, and i highly recommend it to all fashion-interested people like moi [especially Hermes lovers x_x].I must say though,its not just the fashion element that i luved, i also found it realistic in some way.Despite the toooo happy ending.

And this is my first post! :)

1 Comments:

At 2:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i loveeee your illustration!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home